11 TOP TIPS TO CREATE THE PERFECT LINKEDIN PROFILE!
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2017 by Charlotte Hanna — No comments
1. Use a professional photo that shows your face clearly.
2. Your headline needs to be catchy and include key words.
3. Add your professional email or your personal twitter name to your account.
4. Personalise your LinkedIn URL.
5. Update your status regularly with engaging and relevant content.
6. In your summary make sure you include key words so you will come up in searches. Also, write it in the first person and include your contact details so people that are not connected with you can get in touch.
7. When you write about your experience don’t be afraid to include a detailed description of your past and current employment. Just make sure when you write it direct it to the audience you want to attract so you meet their needs.
8. Under your projects include work that you have completed such as portfolios or a blog that you regularly write on. Include links to enable people to find out more about you.
9. Endorse some of your connections then hopefully you will get some in return this will help to improve your LinkedIn search ranking.
10. Try and aim to get 5 to 10 recommendations. Your most recent recommendations will appear on your profile.
11. Join some groups that are within your interest and related to the industry you work within. Joining groups will enable you to search and contact any members within those groups that are relevant to you.
Why not follow us on twitter @UandIRecruit and LinkedIn for latest job opportunities.