Our client is a global supplier of technical textiles to the aerospace, medical, military and composite sectors. They are currently seeking a Technical Dyer to join their thriving business.
Technical Dyer - The Role:
- Work within the lab and within the dyehouse.
- Manage all color and technical issues related to dyehouse.
- Create colour recipes to a colour standard specified by the customer
- Ensure accurate logs are documented for future use.
- Operate colour calibration computer system
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and H&S standards in the working area.
- Be comfortable in covering annual leave for co-workers in other areas within the dyehouse.
- Prioritise workload in accordance with the required needs of the customer/business including the required accuracy and within time-scales.
Technical Dyer - The Candidate:
- Experience in creating dye recipes is essential
- Must have strong colour acuity/recognition.
- An understanding of international standards.
- Understanding of working in accredited lab, optional not essential.
- Ideally, also able to operate dyehouse machinery where necessary (loading and unloading, mixing dyes, etc).
- Strong time management skills
- Ability and happy to be trained/ learn new skills.
- Results focused attitude.
- Strong attention to detail is an essential quality for this role.
Technical Dyer - The Package:
- Competitive salary offered.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.