Our client is one of large and successful group of companies within the textile manufacturing sector. They now have a rare and unique opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager for the luxury cloth market both worsted and woollen, selling into high end tailoring apparel businesses. Please see below a summary of the outline of the role and responsibilities of this position.
Senior Sales Manager: The Role
- Responsible for the sales activity of the Brand.
- Delivering sales and profit targets as agreed with the MD.
- Daily management of agents.
- Daily communication with customers and agents in your designated markets.
- Providing support in your colleagues markets as required.
- Customer visits in the UK. Europe and United States.
- Participation in seasonal cloth exhibitions.
- Working with the design and sales teams to develop new products and seasonal collections.
- Along with the Directors preparing the annual sales budget for the brand.
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with high end retail customers and suiting manufacturers.
Senior Sales Manager - The Candidate
- Familiar with the luxury cloth market and a proven track record in export markets in Europe and the US is essential.
- Design and manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Middle East market would be a disadvantage but not essential.
- A good knowledge of design/manufacture would be helpful.
- Educated to GCSE level is essential and a European language skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer literacy (Word,Excel,Outlook) is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good team player and self starter.
- Full UK driving licence.
Senior Sales Manager - The Package
- Competitive salary+ benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.