Our client is both a Lingerie and Swimwear Brand as well has having a strong private label business supplying key names on the High St. Due to continued business growth they are now looking for a senior lingerie design to join their team, based in South London. This could suit a designer with 3-5 years experience looking for the next step and has had some level of management experience.
Senior Lingerie and Swimwear Designer- The Role:
- The role reports into the Commercial Manager.
- Support the Commercial Manager in the management of the team.
- Create trend led, commercial product for their customers target audience.
- Influence their retail customers making the business pivotal in their decision making process.
- Create seasonal trend driven mood boards and design packs including print designs.
- Present to internal team and customers.
- Brief first samples.
- Negotiate prices and ensure confirmed orders are received for designs.
- Strong awareness of sales targets, working with the Commercial Director to ensure all targets are met.
- Managing lab dips, strike offs and bulk fabrics.
- Liaise with the "in-house" China team to ensure 1st samples and bulk fabrics are managed in line with critical path dates.
Senior Lingerie and Swimwear Designer - The Candidate:
- The candidate must have at least 3-5 years experience in a similar role working with the UK High St retailers.
- Strong in print design as this a pivotal skill for their swimwear business.
- Strong team player with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Able to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and able to stay positive and focused in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Highly competent in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Senior Lingerie and Swimwear Designer - The Package:
- Highly competitive package that reflects the position.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.