Our client is a luxury textile brand, within a larger group. They now have an exciting and newly formed Sales Executive positions due to their continued growth and expansion. Each role will cover either ready to wear or branded textile collections.
The Role: Sales Executive
These roles form part of a small sales force dealing direct with customers from high end fashion houses to small boutique designers and retail outlets both nationally and internationally.
- Reporting directly to the MD
- Building relationships with existing customers and agents
- Cold calling and chasing up new leads and enquiries
- Management of CRM system and Sage X3 reporting suite
- Along side the MD and Sales team, building a strong sales strategy for each market and taking action accordingly.
- Attend regular face to face meetings or via skype with the Senior Management Team.
- Run and analyse customer sales data and reports.
- Produce accurate sales and margin forecasts
- Provide clear and detailed weekly sales reports for the Senior Management Team
- Build and action market entry strategies
- Provide up to date market intelligence to give direction to the design team as well as support pricing decisions.
- Building on fabric and accessory sampling programmes already in work
- Continuing to show the fabric collections to new and existing customers
- Meeting with and talking to global network of agents to best promote the collection for each season
- Travel to major markets to meet with key customers and agents (France; Italy; Japan; USA)
- Showing the scarf and stock fabric collections to new and existing customers for in-season buys
- Preparing and showing sell off / clearance collections and manage out of stock with best achievable margin
- Have input on the marketing and preparation for the sale of the new collection (catalogue, trade show etc)
- Travel to meet markets with key customers and agents (London; Germany)
The Candidate: Sales Executive
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Previous design experience / knowledge of APSO.
- Previous Woven Textile experience ideally within cashmere and fine woollens.
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Proven track record of increased brand awareness
- Ability to build and execute staff training plans for wholesale customers.
- Knowledge of international fashion industry and best routes to market
- Outgoing Personality
- Well presented at all times.
- Experience of management of Customer files, CRM system
- Good communication skills through e-mail, phone and in person.
- Comfortable with travel within UK, Europe and Long Haul
- Proven ability to build and manage sales budgets by market and customer
- Excellent Time Keeping and Diary Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
The Package: Sales Executive
Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.