Our client is a leading and global name in the commercial flooring sector and due to their continued expansion they now have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, driven and highly professional sales executive to join their Midlands team.
Sales Executive: The Role:
- Reports into the Regional Director.
- Support the Director in developing the area and achieving targets with both new business and existing clients, within the A&D sector.
- Build strong professional relationships with clients, working strategically with influencers in the A&D sector, to ensure the company product is always their first choice.
- Feedback to internal teams product comments both positive and negative - potentially identifying gaps within the product range.
- Report back on monthly basis sales results, on going projects and potential business.
Sales Executive: The Candidate:
- Will have previous experience within a similar role.
- Always have a pro active and driven approach to drive sales, continually looking for opportunities.
- Professional approach in everything they do.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to manage targets, budgets and diary.
- Numeric and competent with excel and word.
- Strong communicator in all forms.
- Team attitude in terms of offering support to achieve overall team targets.
- Make valid and meaningful contributions at team sales meetings.
- Valid and full driving license is essential.
Sales Executive: The Package
Highly competitive package, plus car and bonus structure.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.