Our client is a global supplier to some of the UK/Europe's biggest retailers. They are now seeking a dynamic Sales Executive to join their team looking after their intimate apparel business for a key UK Account/Sales Executive to join their London team.
Sales Executive - The Role:
- Dealing with large retailers.
- Developing new and existing business.
- Managing the critical paths
- Liaising with factories on a daily basis
- Forging strong relationships with the customer
- Set & agree a product strategy in line with customer and company strategy.
- Manage the product development inconjuction with the internal teams.
- Negotiate and openly cost product with key account.
Sales Executive - The Candidate:
- Essential the candidate will have experience dealing with UK retailers, M&S experience would be a distinct advantage.
- You will ideally have an understanding and experience with intimate apparel or swimwear - this is not essential.
- You must have strong organisational skills, perhaps having worked in a merchandising, sales or account management function previously.
- You will be proactive, an excellent communicator and have the ability to build good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Sales Executive - The Package:
- Salary will be competitive dependant upon experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.