Our client is a leading manufacturer of fine wool cloth, produced in the UK . They have a strong heritage, based in Yorkshire and supply some of the leading retailers and brands within the UK - across home interiors, apparel and accessories. They are a perfect balance between modern, innovative design and traditional craft. They now have a exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive responsible for their apparel business to join their team.
Sales Executive Apparel: The Job
- Managing and developing both new leads and existing customers in both the UK and Europe.
- Promoting a wide range of fabrics from stock supported collections.
- Account development both new and existing.
- Work to daily and monthly objectives.
- Face to face influencing of customers.
- Attend trade shows within the UK and Europe.
- Running open days at the mill with the support of the Sales Manager.
- Selling to apparel focused markets including garment maker, tailors, fashion brands and CMT businesses but also searching for new customers in other areas.
- Create 12 weekly journey plans.
- Feeding back on market trends and information sharing with the sales and design teams.
- Field based with one day in the mill on average every 10 days.
Sales Executive Apparel: The Candidate
- Sales experience within a similar role is essential.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Target focused
- People skills
- Highly self motivated and self disciplined
- Organised and reliable.
- Committed to travelling and staying away from home as and when required.
- Textile experience - ideal but not essential.
- Effective communicator both verbal and written.
Sales Executive Apparel: The Package:
- Competitive package reflective of position.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.