Our client is the leading UK manufacturer of commercial fabrics for interiors, health, education, transport and retail. They are a global business with offices and clients around the world and have won a number of leading industry awards for their innovative and sustainable production. As a result of their continued success they now have a significant and fantastic opportunity at Board level for a Sales Director to join the team. This role will need to be partially based in Yorkshire.
Sales Director - The Role:
- To create and implement an all-encompassing global sales strategy, which supports the Company's plan for growth in revenue, market share and profitability
- Establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify global sales opportunities, along the value chain, driving forward in a focused and strategic manner. Driving market segmentation and understanding the global geographical trends and shifts.
- Defining, managing and servicing the global customer accounts in Architects and Designers and OEMS.
- Develop a clear strategy for servicing and managing Corporate accounts.
- Manage the business development and innovation processes of the Company to ensure long term sustainability of market performance.
- Deliver high level industry seminars with the aim of setting the Company apart from its competitors.
- With customers at the heart of the business focus, inspire and drive product development, in collaboration with the Creative team, that reflect the Company's sustainability brand in the marketplace.
People and Teams
- Develop, motivate and inspire a high-performance sales team ensuring effective collaboration with all business functions.
- Galvanise the sales team to continue to develop and inspire the high-peformance team to deliver the business strategies.
- As a Board member, help drive business growth, develop the Company vision whilst ensuring corporate governance is maintained.
- As a Board member, be a strong role model, business ambassador, leader and mentor.
Sales Director - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate will be a highly talented sales professional who has a broad skillset gained within multi-channel B2B manufacturing, where the value chain spreads from asset owners through specification sales into OEM's
- The candidate will have first class interpersonal and communication skills able to engage, motivate and inspire.
- Be a business critical outward looking person who understands, senses and influences the direction of the product markets.
- Have a strong understanding of how interiors, office, healthcare, transport and hospitality spaces are evolving.
- International experience at the highest levels in a commercial environment with the ability to confidently perform at Board level.
Sales Director - The Package:
- Highly competitive package that reflects the seniority of the position.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.