Our client is a leading supplier to many of the high street retailers. They are now looking for a Sales Account Manager to work within their nightwear business.
Sales Account Manager - The Role:
- Managing sales of the company’s products within a defined geographic area
- Ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings
- Collaborating with the Director in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company
- Establishing and managing effective programs and strategies to compensate, coach, and motivate team.
Sales Account Manager - The Candidate:
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred; or a minimum of seven years of related experience or training in textile nightwear industry, manufacturing; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Regular travel to and from meetings and site
- Flexibility and some unsociable hours depending on meetings and business needs
Sales Account Manager - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.