Our client is a progressive license apparel company who are currently looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager for a maternity contract, based at their Nottingham office.
Sales Manager - The Role:
- - Responsible for building and creating your personal Sales targets
- - Spend regular time with your retailers and ensure that they are fully up to speed with all licenses and brands.
- - Keep Sales Director updated on your progress.
- - Work closely with your Purchaser, Merchandiser and Compliance team.
- - Attend Licensor meetings where relevant
- - Help to mentor new members to the team and provide support and advice as required.
Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- Experience in working with Licenses and/or Brands.
- Keen interest in Licenses and Fashion
- Strong retail Knowledge from High street to High end.
- Established relationships with Buyers
- Ability to build and deliver strategies.
- Strong forecasting skills and track record in delivering numbers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to nurture and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Creative and innovative.
- Commercially focused.
- Extensive knowledge of character accessories.
Sales Manager - The Package:
- The salary is competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.