Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They now have an opening for a Sales Account Manager to manage & grow their UK retail business.
Sales Account Manager - The Role:
- Act as an ambassador to the business in a front facing capacity using your passion for people and product to ensure that the customer is at the heart of what you do.
- Actively seek, maintain and grow each allocated account.
- Find new channels in order to grow business opportunities within each department and into departments you are not currently supplying.
- Maximise sales and profitability whilst at the same time working within the customer cost price architecture and their expectations.
Sales Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Be creative, commercially minded and motivated you need to understand the mechanisms of sourcing, costing and supply of apparel from abroad to high street retailers.
- You must understand the importance of shaping customer relationships which have longevity, be a passionate advocate for the organisation and someone who can build trust through integrity.
- Strong experience working within licensed apparels or products, either for a supplier or a licensee with strong exposure to UK retailers.
- Well connected to buyers within key high street retailers
- A proven track record in growing existing accounts and also introducing new accounts
- A team player, be able to work cross functionally with designers, production and technical teams
Sales Account Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.