Our client is a leading supplier of knitwear, jersey and outerwear based in the North London. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales / Account Management Admin Assistant to join their team working across all product areas.
Sales/Account Management Admin Assistant - The Role:
- Gather sampling information to assist account management team in costing and order confirmation.
- Input and maintain images and information on internal systems library.
- Raise sales orders to be passed to merchandising team.
- Carry out cost price amendments on confirmed orders.
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers via post and email.
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site customer meetings.
- Co-ordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- General administrative support for the account management team.
Sales/Account Management Admin Assistant - The Candidate:
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, with a positive "here to help" attitude.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be confident and assertive but personable.
- Genuine passion and interest in the industry.
- IT literate, especially with excel and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product, fabric and yarn knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Must be a good communicator via multiple channels.
- Experience within an office based administrative, production, product development or merc admin role.
Sales/Account Management Admin Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.