Our client is a leading manufacturer of premium quality garments for independent retailers of schoolwear and corporatewear. As a business they believe in their product and their people. In 2019 they are ranked as one of the top 20 “Great Places To Work's Best Workplaces” It’s simple in everything they do they believe in fulfilling potential. Currently they have an opening for an outstanding UK Quality Manager to join their team in Cheshire. If you are looking to join a business where the customers are delighted and the employees are fulfilled this may just hit the mark.
UK Quality Manager - The Role:
- Lead and inspire the UK quality team.
- Oversee the quality of all products delivered into the UK from the supply chain, in order to achieve and maintain a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work alongside the offshore quality team to drive improvements globally and act as an effective intermediary between the UK commercial and offshore teams.
UK Quality Manager - The Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience with a minimum of 2 years people management experience
- Textile background is desirable, preferably within knitwear.
- Previous experience of dealing with global manufacturing bases is desirable.
- Willingness to travel overseas, approximately 3 times a year.
UK Quality Manager - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.