Our client is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of garments and socks. Established only 36 years ago they have undergone phenomenal growth and they now own vertically integrated world class factories across the USA, central America and Asia. As a result of this growth a new opportunity has been created for a Vice President of Quality, based in Central America, to help drive their strategic vision for quality across their entire organisation globally.
Quality Global VP - The Role:
- This is a key leadership position, reporting into the Executive Vice President of Manufacturing with accountability for defining the strategic direction, and execution of all standardisation and quality initiatives from spinning, through textile production and sourcing and to garment and legwear manufacture.
- You will ensure that the organisation enables the highest customer satisfaction by delivering products of the highest quality by leading and managing the globally distributed QA, release, program and project management teams.
- Establish, improve, measure, implement KPI's, quality methodology and processes for all products.
- Provide overall direction and guidance of the company Quality System, across all geographies, own plants, vendors and contractors.
- Build and nurture a highly motivated quality oriented organisation. Continuously elevate the skill set of the team members and enable them to succeed.
Quality Global VP - The Candidate:
- At least 12 years of Quality Assurance practice/team management experience from within the textile industry.
- Ideally currently in a leadership role managing large global teams, able to bring new ideas and a fresh perspective.
- The ability to inspire and drive at a strategic level (entrepreneurial), but also be action oriented and hands on.
- A firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and the ability to use them in varied situations.
- The ability to develop relationships with clients as well as manufacturing teams and vendors.
- Advanced analytical, process management, interpersonal and IT/communication skills.
- Fluent English is essential. Spanish would be beneficial.
Quality Global VP - The Package:
- Excellent remuneration including highly competitive basic, short and long term bonuses and full expat package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.