Our client is a global provider of supply chain solutions, specifically to the fashion industry. Global fashion brands, well-known high street retailers and many of the World’s leading manufacturers all use their products to improve visibility, flexibility, coordination and control, delivering improved efficiency and reduced costs. They are seeking a Project Manager who is a driven individual, enjoys working in the IT/fashion industry, meeting new people and loves to travel.
Project Manager - The role:
- Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, you are responsible for defining and overseeing the project management process, playing a direct role in the day to day management and implementation of assigned projects, and supporting implementation consultants where they are playing a lead role.
- The Project Manager must understand the client’s requirements, as well as industry best practice and software capability, translating these into the software configuration and project plan, whilst being mindful of a client’s business processes (both as-is and to-be).
- The configuration must support, streamline and enhance these processes to enable the client to demonstrate a strong return-on-investment.
- You will become an expert in the fashion supply chain, project management and your products keeping pace with development.
- The Project Manager needs to identify and control / manage:
- project scope and client expectations
- the time required to deliver the project
- cost of delivery (efficiency)
- resources required
- quality of delivery
- all dependencies on the project
- all identified issues and risks
- Write, own and support and own internal and client-facing documentation. Ensure any key documentation is kept up to date, version controlled and formatted in a professional way and to the agreed guidelines, with CRM kept up to date at all times.
- Produce internal and client-facing project documentation of a good quality and in a timely fashion, ensuring that project documents are accurate, complete, current, and appropriately stored, and that CRM is updated.
Project Manager - The candidate:
• Must be able to communicate effectively with and build strong working relationships with clients and internal employees at all levels.
• Able to articulate and document technical requirements to the development team, ensuring the solution meets the client requirements and is delivered in the most effective manner
• Able to give compelling presentations up to and including board level
• Must be able to draw out and understand client requirements whilst offering solutions in line with the software capability plus offering best practice options.
- You will have the ability to provide guidance, implement change and ‘bring the solution to life’.
- Able to provide training,demonstrating a logical approach, focused on client processes.
- Able to multi task running many projects at different stages
- You must be organised, methodical and a strong time manager
- Must be able to work under your own initiative, with an excellent understanding of software
Project Manager - The package:
Excellent remuneration including car
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.