Our Client specialises in ‘best in class’ technology based solutions that deliver significant and measurable cost, speed and productivity improvements to manufacturers, retailers and brands. They are looking for a driven Project Manager who will be able to successfully implement, manage and coordinate a portfolio of software projects.
Project Manager - The Role:
- Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, you are responsible for defining and overseeing the project management process.
- You will become an expert in the fashion supply chain, project management and software products keeping pace with development.
- Playing a direct role in the day to day management and implementation of assigned projects, and supporting implementation consultants where they are playing a lead role.
- Working closely with the client, and the internal team to ensure successful project delivery - ensuring customer satisfaction through on time, on cost and in full delivery of a solution, and such that it makes a real difference to a client’s business performance.
- Demonstrating awareness of cost, speed and efficiency drivers, (both internally and client side), as well as commercial influences, adapting accordingly.
- Understanding the client’s requirements, as well as industry best practice and software capability, translating these into the company's software configuration and project plan, whilst being mindful of a client’s business processes (both as-is and to-be).
Project Manager - The Candidate:
- You must excel at communicating - buiding effective working relationships with clients and able to articulate and document technical requirements.
- The ability to analyse client requirements accurately, understanding their needs whilst offering solutions in line with the software capability plus best practice options.
- The ability to create and deliver projects through the involvement of key people, drawing up plans, running workshops and managing the change.
- Experience in the garment/textiles/footwear industry as a manager of Production, Planning and Control (PPC), Sales, Merchandising, Technical, Supply Chain or IT is highly desirable.
- Sufficiently ‘hands on’ and technical to be able to quickly learn to configure software and fully understand the contextual use of the solution.
- Ideally you will also have experience of supply chain planning/ERP/Shop Floor systems or of software implementation and support.
Project Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary plus car allowance and benefits
Please note, due to anticipated interest in this role, only short listed candidates will be contacted.