Our client is a family owned, licensed garment supplier to the high street. They now have an opening for a Production Manager to join their UK team.
Production Manager - The Role:
- To control and provide production units globally.
- Ethically and Technically audit as required.
- Ensure on time delivery at the correct quality to satisfy customer expectations.
- Establish second tier suppliers and agree prices and lead times.
- Promote good working relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with customers as required and follow up any delivery or quality issues.
- Guide and advise on day to day issues raised by the team /suppliers/and customers.
- Undertake factory visits to maintain relationships and form new ones and to asses the factories potential.
Production Manager - The Candidate:
- Forward thinking, willing to make decisions that take into account the ‘business plan’ going forward.
- Well motivated and able to hold a large team together and be a good listener as well as showing firm leadership.
- Must be articulate and sensitive in certain cases with good powers of persuasion and aware of cultural difference
- Be confident to work on own initiative to solve issues or provide viable alternatives.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
Production Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.