Our client is a family owned, licensed garment supplier to the high street. They now have an opening for a Production Manager to join their UK team.
Production Manager - The Role:
- To control and provide production units globally.
- Ethically and Technically audit as required.
- Ensure on time delivery at the correct quality to satisfy customer expectations.
- Establish second tier suppliers and agree prices and lead times.
- Promote good working relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with customers as required and follow up any delivery or quality issues.
- Guide and advise on day to day issues raised by the team /suppliers/and customers.
- Undertake factory visits to maintain relationships and form new ones and to asses the factories potential.
Production Manager - The Candidate:
- Forward thinking, willing to make decisions that take into account the ‘business plan’ going forward.
- Well motivated and able to hold a large team together and be a good listener as well as showing firm leadership.
- Must be articulate and sensitive in certain cases with good powers of persuasion and aware of cultural difference
- Be confident to work on own initiative to solve issues or provide viable alternatives.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
Production Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted