Our client is leading manufacturer crafting the finest quality textiles, which has been ingrained into their heritage. They currently looking to appoint a Production/Operations Manager to join their business in County Mayo.
Production Manager - The Role
- Management of factory production operations.
- Recruitment, training, and leading of Operators.
- Scheduling of raw materials and production planning.
- Monitoring and driving cost/quality/delivery KPIs.
- Leading production and process improvement, efficiency, safety, and cost reduction initiatives.
Production Manager - The Candidate
- The successful candidate will be goal oriented and have an aptitude both for people management and automated manufacturing machinery.
- A minimum of 5 years production and quality control management experience.
- Experience of production machinery.
- FMCG background knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Teamwork attitude.
- Ability to motivate and lead are essential.
Production Manager - The Package
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.