Our client, a leading global supplier, is currently looking to appoint a Production Manager for their Denim operation in Cambodia.
Production Manager - The Role:
- Develop strategies to control resources allocation, monitor plans & budgets for improved operation efficiency.
- Formulate and implement business strategies to ensure production targets are met.
- Develop people qualities systematically according to Manpower Plan and organizational strategy.
- Take timely and appropriate actions to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Select and manage subcontractor (if any) performance to ensure best possible return to the Company.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy/initiative regarding production and customers’ requirements.
- Coach and develop high quality leaders and management team.
- Build a high performance culture with competent, flexible and committed workforce.
Production Manager - The Candidate:
- Must be fluent in English
- A degree in Textile/Garment/Sales and Marketing
- 10 years + working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with denim production
Production Manager - The Package:
- Highly competitive package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.