Our client is a luxury Brand and Retailer. They currently seek a Production Assistant to ensure that the maximum production is achieved at competitive prices with manufacturers to a standard acceptable. Also to assist with general enquiries and activities designed to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Production Assistant - The Role:
- Assist in costing the collections and making any amendments through the computer system within agreed deadlines as and when required.
- Analyse sales through the computer system to assess manufacturing capacity required, check availability schedule requirements and book production space.
- Regularly liaise with the fabric/trims department to review fabric and trims availability and updating manufacturers on developments.
- Reserve space and ensure this information is reflected on the systems for all processing required away from the main manufacturing site.
- Contribute to departmental sampling and review sample accuracy and graded pattern requirements.
- Create, monitor, house-keep and chase delivery of current and completed dockets via the computer system.
- Support and liaise regularly with factories throughout the main production season.
- Implement and maintain full quality inspections and audits.
- Check returned garments from customers with the booking-in department on a weekly basis, ensuring correct procedures have been followed.
Production Assistant - The Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Competent and able to liaise with people at all levels, building effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to work extended hours during busy periods, when required.
- Full, current driving licence.
Production Assistant - The Package:
- This will be dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.