Our client is a global lingerie and swimwear provider. They have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to assist in their small but vital, multi-functional product and planning team.
Product & Planning Coordinator - The Role:
- You will provide the conduit between the sales/finance teams and the design/technical teams.
- Follow and analyse the full product lifecycle, from conception to production, through launch and sustainability.
- Offer insight and process into tracking the successes, and ultimately improvement of the product mix of the brands. This is to be achieved through the collection, analysis and discussion of key market data and customer feedback.
- This role is supplemented by the day to day tasks of planning, ensuring that enough stock is available in their domestic and international warehouses and is sufficient to support the demands of a growing business.
- You will be tasked with being fully aware of all product collections and keeping up to date with all competitor products
- Involved in various aspects within the planning department including managing the Purchase Order lifecycle, compiling weekly reports, planning/analysing air freight requirements and arranging stock transfers between countries.
- Maintain the product section of the EPR system (discontinued product, core vs. fashion flags, stop sells), plus maintaining stock holding on the POS system
Product & Planning Coordinator - The Candidate:
- You will either be a recent graduate or have some experience in a similar kind of role, perhaps within product management, marketing or merchandising.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills - the ability to check large amounts of information and make sense of it.
- Prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to achieve targets.
- Able to explain/present information/data
- Excellent people, communication and IT skills
Product & Planning Coordinator - The Package:
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.