Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They have an exciting opportunity for an expat Product Manager to join their team based in their New Delhi office working across Womenswear.
Product Manager – Womenswear - The Role:
- Develop a product strategy that delivers quality seasonal product ranges
- Work with category teams to ensure that initial sample, final ‘salesman’ samples and production critical path deadlines are met.
- Work with the UK Buying and Design teams to understand the needs of the Customer. Use this information and your understanding of the Product Offer from the Country / Region to develop strategies to grow the business
- Achieve sales targets, setting sales budgets for each relevant product category / department.
- Conduct research and analysis of competitors identifying gaps in the company’s offer,
- Stay updated with UK fashion trends and product directions. This will involve regular travel to the UK (and inspirational travel elsewhere)
- Manage the product offer from the Country / Region. This will require developing a good understanding of local mills and garment makers in terms of their product range, prices and lead times.
- Coach and motivate team members to work efficiently and maintain high levels of quality in their range development and everything they do
Product Manager – Womenswear - The Candidate:
- Strong design or product development background for UK market.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills to develop strategies to offer the brand a competitive edge.
- Excellent communication skills to work with the Merchandising and Technical teams to ensure the excellent Product Offer.
- Strong calibre to push the sales business and work on price.
- Resourceful, energetic, analytical and competent.
- Loads of energy, real self-starter and great problem solver.
Product Manager – Womenswear - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits including accommodation, transport and trips to the UK.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.