Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Product Development Manager, to work across womens tailoring, girls dresses and denim. The role is located in their Shanghai office.
Product Development Manager - Ladies & Girlswear - The Role:
- Achieve sales and margin targets
- Consistently deliver and present the season’s key trends
- Management of a PD team of 2
- Work with the UK Buying and Design teams to understand the needs of the customer
- Manage the product offer from China and off shore regions
- Work with the Merchandising and Technical teams within the local office to ensure the product offer is backed-up by excellent service and quality
- Management of all customer visits to the Shanghai, to ensure Customer visits to the Country / Region are well prepared
- Solve problems and deal with issues professionally and promptly as they arise.
Product Development Manager - Ladies & Girlswear - The Candidate:
- Strong product development or design background in ladieswear and girlswear for the UK market
- Excellent project management, strategic thinker to offer the brand a competitive edge, drive sales & achieve targets
- Excellent communication skills to work with all internal, external and Global colleagues, suppliers & customers
- Must have strong leadership skills, an exceptional team player with impressive interpersonal skill
- Understand costing and negotiating skills and garment makeup on all product categories
- Decisive decision maker
- Resourceful, energetic, real self-starter, analytical and competent
Product Development Manager - Ladies & Girlswear - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.