Our client is a design driven and leading supplier of fashion jerseywear to the UK's leading High Street retailers. They are looking for an experienced print designer to join their busy ladieswear team in Manchester
Print Designer - The Role:
- Create original print artwork in repeat - both placement and all over prints.
- Re-colour existing artwork.
- Re-working bought artwork putting into repeat and re-colouring.
- Preparing prints designs for our nominated print mills.
- Keep a catalogue of all bought prints to prevent any designs being sold twice to different customers.
- Ordering sampling from digital printers.
- Responsibility for completing necessary paperwork including Excel and PLM style sheets.
Print Designer - The Candidate:
- You will have over 2 years experience ideally with a high fashion UK high street background
- You must have strong CAD skills including Adobe and Kaledo
- Strong communication skills and highly organised.
Print Designer - The Package:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.