Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a PR Manager to join their team. The candidate will have a strong background in PR, you’ll be highly experienced in delivering effective PR strategies for ecommerce led retail businesses. You will be a passionate communicator who loves nothing more than getting on a soap box and captivating an audience!!
PR Manager - The Role:
- Manage PR activity and reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages to increase organic coverage and raising our brand profile and overall awareness in key regions.
- Plan creative and impactful seasonal PR and Influencer strategies that ensure that gets maximum coverage in key titles.
- Cultivate, develop and manage lucrative advertising, agency and media partnerships.
- Build and deliver a national press plan which supports the overall marketing calendar, travelling widely to engage key press titles.
- Use existing and new research to understand our customer and what makes them tick, using this insight to to understand which media outputs are the most relevant to the customer base and to develop a PR strategy which drives them to action.
- Engage with the design team to ensure that new product messages and design stories are followed through engagingly into the media.
- Write engaging press releases and content in a fluent tone of voice, ensuring the key messages are adapted to local markets to ensure relevancy and resonance with local media.
- Set up tracking systems for on and offline marketing activities. Ensure they are kept up to date, evaluate and present back to the senior team.
- Keep a close eye on their key competitors new and current, report back about noteworthy campaigns and events that may affect the company
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) reports that help the company understand what you’ve been up to and share in the ‘HURRAH’ moments!
- Manage our PR and Partnership budgets effectively, making the most of any spend and ensuring ROI is monitored and reported.
PR Manager - The Candidate:
- A strong background in PR and a proven track record delivering successful PR strategies.
- Existing relationships with national, consumer and trade press titles
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Proven experience creating brand engagement through PR, email, social media and other communication channels.
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced with Influencer engagement and Brand/Charity Partnerships and demonstrate a passion for wanting to know more.
- A solid understanding of what makes our customers tick and the ability to communicate effectively with all communities, in a brand tone of voice, through a variety of mediums.
- A great team player with the ability to crowdsource and implement creative ideas,
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to self-manage and use own initiative.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically about projects and situations and make necessary decisions
- Effective project management skills, with good leadership qualities to take the team on the journey with you.
- Able to manage and motivate a small team.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience user of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint, alongside other relevant software.
PR Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.