Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of outerwear, knitwear and jersey. They have an exciting opportunity for a part-time ladieswear outerwear designer to join their London based team.
Part-time Outerwear Designer - The Role:
- This is a role of 3 full days, office based,
- Build relationships both internally and with customers through face to face meetings.
- Support the senior designers in their role.
- Work with factories on a regular basis.
- Carry out seasonal trend research.
Part-time Outerwear Designer - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have 3-5 years experience, ideally within Outerwear.
- Strong understanding of the critical path process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- Strong CAD and presentation skills.
Part-time Outerwear Designer - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.