Our client is a progressive license apparel company. They are currently recruiting an Operations Manager to be located in their thriving Nottingham office. You will be responsible for translating company strategy into top down operational plans.
Operations Manager - The Role:
- Provide support to the business through “hands on” operational involvement; reporting, analysis and project work
- Liaise effectively on an on-going basis with all department heads ensuring all operational disciplines are adhered to and new initiatives put in place.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management on operational performance across all areas of the business and implement initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Lead the Operations and Logistics function.
Operations Manager - The Candidate:
- Operational experience in WS and Retail logistics/supply chain
- Experience of leading a Customer Service / Sales Admin team
- Experience in managing logistics/operations department
- Excellent knowledge of EU and international logistics, including customer procedures and requirements.
- Highly organised and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written; including report writing and group presentations.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting.
- A collaborative team player – concerned with the team’s success as well as individual performance.
- Visible leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve.
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature.
Operational Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy