Our client are manufactures of a wide range of equipment. They have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Controller to help lead across production, quality, procurement, H&S, and operational budgets. The role will be to assist the Chief Operations Officer in managing the Operations department to a top level across Health & Safety, Quality and Service to Customers, delivering ultimately positive contribution to the P&L.
Operations Controller - The Role:
- Responsible to Quality: Quality of materials (inbound), set for policy, measurements & KPI, actions management; Quality of Production (process) and support to Customer Care.
- Contribute proactively to all areas of Operations; being Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement/Supply Chain
- Contribute proactively to Procurement/Supply Chain
- Responsible to Health & Safety; ensuring that health and safety guidelines are implemented
- Responsible to Facility & Site
- Contribute proactively to the launch of new products, with the Marketing & NPD teams
- Working with managers and colleagues to implement the company's policies and goals
Operations Controller - The Candidate:
- Knowledge and experience in the manufacturing of finish goods
- Minimum 3-5 years in supervisory roles in a direct team in Manufacturing Operations
- Proven capabilities in lead and develop people, communication and engagement skills. Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and decision skills
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organisational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Possess a “hands-on/lead-by-example leadership style with the energy to continually deliver results
- Robust analysis capabilities, ERP experience and smart in Office Tools (es MS Excel, Word).
Operations Controller - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.