Our client are manufactures of a wide range of equipment. They have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Controller to help lead and manage across production, quality, procurement, H&S, and operational budgets. The role will be to assist the Chief Operations Officer in managing the Operations department to a top level across Health & Safety, Quality and Service to Customers, delivering ultimately positive contribution to the P&L.
Operations Controller - The Role:
- Direct report to Chief Operations Officer
- Responsible to Quality: Quality of materials (inbound), set for policy, measurements & KPI, actions management; Quality of Production (process) and support to Customer Care.
- Contribute proactively to all areas of Operations; being Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement/Supply Chain
- Contribute proactively to Procurement/Supply Chain in support of Chief Operations Officer
- Responsible to Health & Safety; ensuring that health and safety guidelines are implemented
- Responsible to Facility & Site
- Contribute proactively to the launch of new products, with the Marketing & NPD teams
- Working with managers and colleagues to implement the company's policies and goals
Operations Controller - The Candidate:
- Preferable education graduated Engineer. Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or technical field
- Experience as Process/Product Engineering (2 to 4 years) in a high efficient production environment
- Knowledge and experience in the manufacturing of finish goods
- Minimum 3-5 years in supervisory roles in a direct team in Manufacturing Operations
- Proven capabilities in lead and develop people, communication and engagement skills. Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and decision skills
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organisational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Possess a “hands-on/lead-by-example leadership style with the energy to continually deliver results
- Robust analysis capabilities, ERP experience and smart in Office Tools (es MS Excel, Word).
Operations Controller - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.