Our client is the UK’s number one licensed home textile supplier. They have an excellent opportunity for a National Account Manager to drive profitable business growth across the UK. This role will involve working two days in their office in Cheshire and the remainder on the road.
National Account Manager - The Role:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Working within a busy sales team selling to UK & possibly Eire retailer customers.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of high profile retail partners and some national accounts.
- Daily account management responsibilities, covering all aspects of sales of the company’s portfolio of products.
- Responsibility for meeting and exceeding sales targets set by the Sales Director.
- Frequent travel to customers offices.
- Working closely with creative and product teams to meet possible bespoke needs of customers.
- Working closely with marketing and design team to create proposal pitches for customers.
National Account Manager - The Candidate:
- A good educational background ideally to A level standard or beyond, but not essential.
- Requirement to be highly numerate is important.
- A proven sales track record working with high profile customers essential and some national account/online retail customers ideally.
- Ideally with experience of licensed product and / or textiles.
- A proven ability to effectively manage change.
- A good understanding and management of P&L responsibility, revenue and margin budget expectations.
National Account Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary plus company car and bonus scheme
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.