Our client is a privately owned business with two successful womenswear brands, selling direct to a loyal and growing customer base in the UK, US and Europe. They are now seeking a Multi Channel Marketing Manager to join their small team with a flat structure; the design and marketing office is in a relaxed but hard working environment.
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - The Role:
- Responsible for delivering the marketing plan across all channels to drive sales and build the brand. A central role, working closely with the MD and the design team to develop an in-depth understanding of the brand and the collections.
- Writing copy and briefing the design of all content.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all e-mail marketing campaigns. Have ideas for e-mail topics based on an in-depth knowledge of the brand, product sales and stock availability. Analyse performance.
- Create new content for the website including look books, fabric features, articles about suppliers. Selling content to promote products, plus editorial content to tell the story behind the brand. Ensure all pages of the website and automated e-mails are always up to date with seasonal imagery.
- Provide marketing support to our flagship store. Provide point of sale material for window displays and features. Promote the shop through e-mails and in print. Organise events.
- Work closely with the newly appointed agency as an integrated on-line marketing strategy is developed. Encompassing organic and paid search, as well as Google shopping and social media.
- Write copy for regular catalogue mailings and brief the design of printed flyers to include in parcels to customers.
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven copy writing skills
- Knowledge of and interest in textiles and fashion
- Naturally organised
- Diligent, attention to detail, perfectionist
- This role would suit someone who wants to take on more responsibility, someone who will work hard and take the initiative.
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Benefits include discount on product and an on site gym
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.