Our client is a successful knitwear supplier who is growing from strength to strength, They are now looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to assist the Merchandiser with the critical path, purchase orders and shipments.
Merchandising Admin Assistant - The Role:
- Working within the merchandising team and supporting them with day to day admin.
- Liaising with factories and customers.
- Managing the supply chain process starting from order to delivery.
- Managing orders using the critical path from start to finish.
- Handling/processing customer orders.
- Evaluating samples – checking and approving fit samples.
- Raising, managing and tracking purchase orders, amending where necessary.
Merchandising Admin Assistant - The Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Ideally be a Fashion or Textiles Graduate (or similar).
- Fully computer literate.
- Strong CAD skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Critical analytical thinking.
- Candidate should be a motivated individual and must be willing to work hard.
Merchandising Admin Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.