Our client is a leading supplier of ladies, mens and childrenswear to some of the UK's major high street stores. They are looking for a numerate, organised and enthusiastic individual to join the company as a Merchandiser.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- Take accountability for the delivery of the critical path for products, preparing ahead of buy confirmation and progressing once they are bought.
- Drive the team to meet key activity dates.
- Interface with manufacturing in terms of booking forward capacity, providing planning pack and agreeing box plans / shipment methods.
- Manage the deviation from agreed plans and recommend an action plan to re-align to original dates for the customer.
- Produce, agree and manage flows and availability, in conjunction with the commercial team for all styles. Take accountability for achieving delivery dates.
- Monitor and notify any on-costs incurred or levied on the department
- Manage the customer and manufacturing interface by building progressive and effective relationships based on trust.
- Highlight and manage any risk in terms of fabric or garments monthly and progress agreed actions.
- Act as a catalyst for communication between internal departments, manufacturing units, suppliers and the customer.
- Determine critical paths and booking dates from initial concepts through to bought styles.
- Maintain all relevant paperwork and multiple system requirements
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- You will be a methodical and meticulous worker who communicates effectively at all levels.
- You will be an effective communicator at all levels with excellent attention to detail.
- A sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
Merchandiser - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.