Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of outwear, knitwear and jersey. They have an exciting opportunity for a merchandiser to join their London based team working within the jersey team. Previous experience working within jersey would be an advantage.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- Reporting into the Senior Merchandiser and Account Managers.
- Input orders into their system in an efficient manor in line with critical dates.
- Issue contracts to factories and confirm all prices and crucial dates.
- Liaise with factories on a regular basis.
- Build relationships with customers through face to face meetings
- Chase and compile all critical path updates.
- Liaise closely with the Account Manager monitoring outstanding points on the critical path and report any variances.
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have experience in wholesale merchandising of at least 2 years and looking for their next step.
- Strong understanding of the critical path process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure.
Merchandiser - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.