Our client is a progressive character license apparel company currently looking to recruit a Boyswear Graphic Designer for their Nottingham office.
Boyswear Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Design and develop new product ranges in response to the business and customer needs.
- Compile trend research & attend shopping trips
- Design to customer/ sales brief in line with market trends and fashion direction
- General upkeep of the design/artwork files
- Co-ordinate artwork sheets & tech packs
- Work with approvals team to get artworks approved as required
- Attend customer meetings with Sales
- Working closely with the product developers to drive fashion direction
Boyswear Graphic Designer - The Candidate:
- Good drawing skills/ creative flair & strong graphic handwriting
- Good garment knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with a creative flair whilst understanding price restraints
- Knowledge and experience of CAD packages Photoshop & Illustrator being essential
- Ideally a Design related degree
Boyswear Graphic Designer - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.