Our client is ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing businesses in the Greater Manchester area and one of the top 300 SMEs in the North West. They are an importer and distributor of infant/nursery products and currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
Marketing Manager - The Role:
- Manage the development of the overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for existing products.
- Work with the product development team to input into new development.
- Manage launch campaigns for new products.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print/digital communication, and advertising.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the marketing functions of suppliers to ensure activities are congruent with their brand identities.
- Develop, maintain and monitoring online social media marketing channels
- Manage a Social Media Coordinator
- Manage external PR agencies.
- Manage the Marketing Budget.
Marketing Manager - The Candidate:
- BA in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Experience in working in across a number of Digital Marketing channels including email, CRM and Paid Media
- Experience working cross-functionally to launch new products/promotions and manage multi-channel marketing efforts
- Experience integrating consumer insights and data/analytics to develop business insights
- Experience overseeing design and printing production
- Line management and budget management experience
- Tough negotiator
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and confidence interacting at all levels
- Solid experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Digital Marketing including Google Analytics and Social Media
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and PPC
Marketing Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.