Our client is a reputable supplier of own brand, private label and licensed gifting in the Beauty industry. They have a rare opportunity for a dynamic Brand aware Marketing Manager to join their business. The right candidate will have the responsibility for the development and delivery of integrated, global marketing plans for key brands within their portfolio.
Marketing Manager - The Role:
- Acting as the brand guardian in key markets, you will be the first point of contact with regard to Marketing activity in line with the long-term sales plan and brand guidelines
- You will work closely with wider teams such as Sales, Concept Development, NPD, and inhouse Design team, to ensure cross functional alignment
- Working with the Global Brand and Innovation team and Marketing Director, you will develop campaign content to achieve our brand objectives and sales plans.
- You will be responsible for go-to-market activation of the campaign content, defining the integrated marcomms plan within our key market places, against sales targets and budgets
- Take a lead on all campaign activity, driving and overseeing the development of the marketing tool kit to deliver the agreed plans – including the management of Brands design studio
- Build and execute Joint Business Planning activity with strategic retail partners, alongside Distributors and Account Managers
- Take ownership of and deliver NPD launch plans ensuring markets are set up for NPD
- Briefing and management of external marketing agencies including PR Partners, Media Buying agencies, Experiential suppliers etc
- Regular analysis of market performance against KPIs to shape future strategy
- Champion our instore environment. Lead, develop and execute retail strategy in local markets
- Make recommendations on spend split in collaboration with the Marketing Director and Sales team.
- Manage the brand marketing budget
- Travel to market when required (potentially yearly catch-ups and key retailer meetings/launch events)
- Lead digital strategy in line with global guidelines and with the support of the Social Media Exec
- Manage and lead monthly update calls/meeting with local teams
- Develop and implement market research, as and when required
Marketing Manager - The Candidate:
- Marketing Related Degree or similar qualification
- Previous experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns from within the beauty/lifestyle or retail industry
- Excellent project and event management skills
- Working knowledge of website CMS, knowledge of Direct Mail comms beneficial
- Conversant in all social media platforms
- Methodical and analytical
- Strong sense of commercial awareness
- Ability to think strategically using an analytical marketing approach
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding and passion for the beauty category and marketing trends
- A creative, motivated individual with a self-start mentality
Marketing Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.