Our client is an established high street retailer who is well regarded for delivering great value ladies, men’s and children’s clothing. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their busy team.
Marketing Manager - The Role:
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the annual marketing calendar to achieve the marketing strategy through their self and the wider team.
- Creating the vision with the Head of Marketing for the ongoing development of the Brand and Communications strategy.
- Working closely with the senior management team and marketing teams to deliver the vision.
- Creating, implementing and managing the trade marketing calendar and ensuring innovative campaigns.
- Responsible for analysing the performance of marketing campaigns and champion future campaigns from previous results.
- Work closely with the Directors of Buying and Merchandising to align communication and understand their vision from a product perspective.
- Working closely with the e-commerce and digital marketing teams to ensure one tone of voice across all touch points.
- Ensure the marketing team delivers effective store and local marketing communication activity in line with the business strategy.
- Provide guidance for store and local marketing activity.
- Manage budgets and work closely with external agencies.
Marketing Manager - The Candidate:
- Marketing Related Degree or similar qualification
- Previous experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns from within the retail industry
- Excellent project and event management skills
- Methodical and analytical
- Strong sense of commercial awareness
- Ability to think strategically using an analytical marketing approach
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding and passion for the industry
- A creative, motivated individual with a self-start mentality
Marketing Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.