Our client is an established British Heritage Brand based in Victoria, London. We have an exciting opportunity to join their marketing team as a Marketing Co-ordinator. This position exists to assist and implement the offline marketing strategy, in order to present the stores and product range to the desired format so as to enhance short and long-term profitable sales.
Marketing Co-ordinator - The Role:
- Be thoroughly involved in co-ordinating and driving successful campaigns; attending and representing the brand as and when.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development of the annual offline marketing plan, thinking creatively but with commercial control and take responsibility for marketing initiatives and activity.
- Work closely with the online team and retail teams to identify new opportunities, spot trends and enable you to recommend innovative ideas and creating more effective future campaigns.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders for planning and reactive initiatives to support cross functional teams including Retail, PR, Online and buying teams.
- Responsible for the local marketing plan, growing and supporting focus stores and building close relationships with store managers and centre management teams as well as our presence and performance within key distributers
- Ensure world class customer experience both internally and externally with and ensure that all internal communications are issued in a timely manner alongside other trade updates.
- Monitor the budget closely to ensure that all activity is accurately recorded and falls within budget.
- Reporting on all activity to present lessons learnt and future recommendations to ensure creativity and innovation continues to grow.
- Support the wider marketing team with administrative support when necessary.
Marketing Co-ordinator - The Candidate:
- Creative, highly motivated and results driven team member that delivers and maintains the company marketing strategy to a high standard.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced marketing department and a passion for the role!
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or similar qualification and desirable to have a basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A balance of creative and analytical mind-set.
- Strong team player that is able to work within a highly creative and collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and organised with good time management.
- Able to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
Marketing Co-ordinator - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.