Our client a leading provider of luxury home and lifestyle products worldwide. They are looking for a talented Marketing Campaign Delivery Specialist to join their business who will be responsible for developing and delivering the Marketing calendar for one or more brands across all channels.
Marketing Campaign Delivery Specialist - The role:
- Produce and manage the marketing campaign plans across all channels for new product initiatives, special projects in line with the marketing strategy and timings as agreed by the Senior Manager Marketing Operations.
- This role will work across marketing functions, product management, sales and regional marketing to develop and execute 360 campaigns designed to increase brand awareness, drive demand generation and sales.
- Manages and aligns agencies & suppliers, and internal resources & provides recommendations for more effective and efficient delivery of Marketing Campaigns Calendar.
- Evaluates results and provides feedback for improvement to the team to evolve future campaigns to be developed on the basis of ongoing learning
- Manages creative briefing process, coordinates production process & delivery of all marketing materials for the respective seasons on time and on budget
- Co-develops with Head of Marketing and Senior Manager Marketing Operations the annual / seasonal Marketing Campaigns Calendar including definition of mandatory vs optional campaigns, recommended media investments & media mix for the season / campaign and KPI's
Marketing Campaign Delivery Specialist - The Candidate:
- Bachelor degree is desired
- 5 years of dedicated Marketing experience in the Luxury / lifestyle sector. Working in a complex environment and proven experience of working within a matrix organisation structure would be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge in setting marketing campaign strategy across multiple channels
- Thorough understanding of regional / country needs & different cultures
- Fluent in English & preferably fluent in one other language
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Driven and self-motivated person
- Strong persuading and influencing skills
Marketing Campaign Delivery Specialist - The package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.