Our client is a global supplier of lingerie and sleepwear, based in Hong Kong. They work with leading retailers and brands in Europe, the US and Australia. They now have an exciting opportunity for a talented lingerie and sleepwear designer to join their team based in Hong Kong.
Lingerie/Sleepwear Designer - The Role:
- Reports into the Design Manager.
- Managing Customer Accounts and Trend Collections.
- Design commercial and innovative ranges that meet the customers requirements and standards.
- Work to briefs, adhering to the critical path.
- Work closely with the other designers in the team and identify/forecast key global trends.
- Build good relationships both internally and with external teams and customers.
Lingerie/Sleepwear Designer - The Candidate:
- Degree or Diploma holder in Fashion Design or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role (UK or Off Shore)
- Proven commercial success.
- Strong illustrator and photoshop CAD skills.
- Strong understanding of fabrications and lingerie garment construction.
- Good command of the written and spoken English.
Lingerie/Sleepwear Designer - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.