Our client is a leading supplier of licensed product to the UK high street and mainland Europe. They are now looking to recruit a Licensing Coordinator to join their team.
Licensing Coordinator - The Role:
- Build and maintain relationships with all the key licensors
- Check and submit concepts for styles in production and update the concept spreadsheet
- Maintain licence/royalty detail spread sheet.
- Design & develop labelling and packaging.
- Download licensing brand updates.
- Collate historical sales information to aid forecasting for the sales & licensing Managers.
Licensing Coordinator - The Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have two years experience in an administration or similar role.
- Strong IT skills, excellent communication, organising and planning skills, ability to work on own initiative, excellent at building relationships and a meticulous attention to detail are essential requirements for this role.
- Experience of character licensing would also be desirable.
Licensing Administrator - The Package:
- Dependant on experience.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.