Our client is a leading supplier of licensed product to the UK high street and mainland Europe. They are now looking to recruit a Licensing Coordinator for their Manchester team.
Licensing Coordinator - The Role:
- Build and maintain relationships with all the key licensors
- Check and submit concepts for styles in production and update the concept spreadsheet
- Maintain licence/royalty detail spread sheet
- Design & develop labelling and packaging
- Download licensing brand updates
- Collate historical sales information to aid forecasting for the sales & licensing Managers
Licensing Coordinator - The Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have two years experience in an administration or similar role
- Excellent communication, organising and planning skills, ability to work on own initiative, excellent at building relationships and a meticulous attention to detail are essential requirements for this role
- Strong IT skills, previous experience in using adobe and illustrator and comfortable with both Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of character licensing would also be desirable
- The position would suit a graduate with 1-2 years’ experience
Licensing Coordinator - The Package:
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.