Our client is a progressive character license design company who are currently looking to recruit a Licensing Approvals Administrator based in their Nottingham office.
Licensing Approvals Administrator - The Role:
- To secure a positive licensed product approval on design, sample and packaging submissions in accordance with multiple licensed guidelines and restrictions
- Troubleshoot queries for internal team members and external clients e.g. retailer/factory/licensors
- Reviewing of samples to ensure they align with licensors guidelines
- Dispatch products out globally for licensor approval
- Chase in urgent submissions and ensure strict deadlines are met
- Generate weekly charts highlighting the departmental priorities
Licensing Approvals Administrator - The Candidate:
- Experience working within an office environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and providing good customer service
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- The successful candidate must be able to show enthusiasm and team participation whilst working in a professional manner
- The successful candidate is someone who can use their initiative and make independent decisions
- Be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- This role requires a person who has a good sense of humour and a get up and go attitude
- Fashion administration experience is preferred but would be suitable for a graduate fast learner with admin experience looking for a new exciting opportunity.
Licensing Approvals Administrator - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.