Our client is a specialist in ladies knitwear and casual jersey with over 40 years’ experience. They design, manufacture and import for businesses throughout the fashion market; from brand development for start-ups to contract work for large high-street retailers. They also offer own brands which are regularly updated.
Ladies Designer / Product Developer - The Role:
- Help to create new ranges in their jerseywear division for independent brands and boutiques
- Responsible for colouring up the range
- Ensuring sizing is correct against samples from suppliers (measuring garments against size spec and making alternations to styling is essential)
- Work alongside another designer and merchandiser
Ladies Designer / Product Developer - The Candidate:
- Creative and passionate
- Working knowledge of current fashion trends
- Methodical with great attention to detail
- Relevant experience
- Understanding of different fabrics
- Confident on Microsoft office and ideally Photoshop and Illustrator
Ladies Designer / Product Developer - The Package:
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.