Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They now have an exciting opportunity available within their business for a Knitwear Graphic Designer.
Knitwear Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Produce product designs to be sold to retailers- in line with brand directions and fashion trends.
- Meeting clients, licensors or account managers to discuss the objectives and requirements of design tasks.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Monitor competitor's designs in the marketplace.
- Producing packaging layouts for licenses ready for production.
- Working closely with the in-house printers and designers to ensure graphics are being translated into prints in the most efficient, productive & economic way possible.
- Working with the approvals department to ensure designs are approved for customer orders.
- Acting as licensing franchise design contact for specific licenses (lead franchise designer)
Knitwear Graphic Designer The Candidate:
- Inspiring creativity throughout all design work.
- Be educated to degree level at least, in relevant qualification
- Have experience using design tools and software
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, self-motivated to succeed.
- Must be articulate and capable of communicating complex information to teams and individuals of differing levels of experience and education.
- Must be able to use own initiative to gain a business advantage.
Knitwear Graphic Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.