Our client is a leading supplier of ladies fully fashioned knitwear and wovens to some of the UK's more fashion focused leading high street retailers. They are looking for a Knitwear and Wovens Technologist to join their London team to work on their fashion focused accounts.
Knitwear and Wovens Technologist - The Role:
- The successful candidate will work on ladieswear.
- You will be required to work on the development of garments from concept through to production.
- Specing garments from first sample stages and grading accordingly
- You will work closely with the design and production team ensuring that all garments are fit for purpose
- Liaising on all technical matters with the internal teams ensuring that the critical path dates are achieved
- Attending fit meetings with customers and translating the comments to overseas suppliers
Knitwear and Wovens Technologist - The Candidate:
- A solid knowledge of working within knitwear is essential and experience of wovens.
- Previous experience of working with UK high street retailers is essential.
- A minimum of 2years commercial experience is required for this position
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent communication skills are required
Knitwear and Wovens Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive salary, depending upon experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted