Our client is a unique global company with expertise in adding value to brands. They are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their team in West Yorkshire. The person can either be office or home based, depending on their location. You would be required to travel to the office in West Yorkshire on a weekly basis.
Key Account Manager - The Role:
- New business development, research and identify potential clients and decision makers.
- Client retention, present new products and services.
- Work with design/sales/marketing to meet client needs.
- Submit monthly progress reports.
- Mentor account managers and other internal staff
- Understand the company goal/purpose to enhance the company's performance.
Key Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Happy to work as part of a team to meet company objectives.
- Able to get the job done as necessary using own initiative.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Happy to travel UK and abroad as and when appropriate.
- Must have strong skills in call planning, project management and system knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary.
Key Account Manager - The Package:
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this position only short listed candidates will be contacted